Yes Emily

Yes Emily, girls can ride motorcycles!


Saturday, October 23, 2010

For This Reason And That Reason ...

It was cold and threatening rain today (mother nature sure has become a bully) ... and for this reason and that reason I never did make it out for a ride in the three hour window she supplied this afternoon. Surely she is totally wrong for tomorrow and it won't rain all day. But in the meantime, tonight, I've gotten up to speed on the 'www' and I challenge you to find me on Twitter.
Pepper has told us she'll be riding all winter and I've been searching for my winter pics to show why I won't. However, I will be sitting here in envy of those of you who will.
This weekend I've had to join facebook too (much to the surprise of many of my friends). But it's all in fun. My 'bud' from next door challenged me to post pics of me and my Star on Facebook - So I did (Thanks Ken). If you're riding a Yamaha or know anybody who is - check it out (Canadian Biker; September 2010) "You could be in a Yamaha ad." - Submit your favourite photos to: facebook.com/YamahaMotorCanada. This is my Yamaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment