Yes Emily

Yes Emily, girls can ride motorcycles!


Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Seven Day Challenge

Trobairitz recently posted this challenge ...
"If you had unlimited funds and could have one bike for every day of the week, what bikes would you choose? Please do a blog post listing which bike you would choose for which day of the week and why."
So call me boring or call me satisfied or maybe it's just a 'girlie' thing, afterall I do it with socks and sweaters and sometimes even shoes. If I find something I like, I stick with it. So here's what I'd do ... I'd have a VStar in a different color for every day of the week or possibly to suit every mood. I love my Star (after all, in my eyes, it is simply beautiful. It doesn't backfire, it can carry a ---- load of stuff and I can actually touch the ground when sitting in the saddle - what more could I wish for).
I'd choose: green for Monday (it's calming), pink for Tuesday (because I am a girl), lilac is for Wednesday (it's moody and I look good in lilac), blue is for Thursday (because I like blue), yellow for Friday (it's such a happy colour), red is saved for Saturday (it's hot) and I'd save white for Sunday (just because). I am content!

2 comments:

  1. Well good for you!! Perhaps some visible tattoos which I thought were obligatory for V-twins??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Same bike, but a different color for each day. A+ for originality. Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete