Yes Emily

Yes Emily, girls can ride motorcycles!


Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Fundy Shore - Waiting For The Tide To Come In


I've left the Island, though I could have stayed for days and days.
The view of the river from the top of the bridge at St. John as I headed west was spectacular, but as usually happens, where there's a view there's little opportunity to take a photo, so todays pictures are low tide - Bay of Fundy.
The Bay of Fundy has the highest tides in the world and tonight, under the Super Moon they may be even higher. I don't think I've ever been here on such a clear evening or have I arrived under such perfect riding conditions. I hope to see the Super Moon tonight as I wait for the tide to come in.

9 comments:

  1. Karen:

    I'm glad you're getting great weather. Just don't get caught in the incoming tide

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. David, it was the only way to get a rippling body...

      Delete
  3. Oh the treasures you can find at low tide. I am liking the shadow picture too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beach was covered with treasures, I even found a keeper.

      Delete
  4. You look soooo talllll in your selfie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the images. Love the seagull just taking a stroll in the shallow water. I could walk alongside him. Great capture of the selfie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete