Yes Emily

Yes Emily, girls can ride motorcycles!


Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nothing To Do Of Motorcycles ... except longing

Really, I've nothing new to post except that I was happy to hear the guttural rumblings of mother natures first thunderstorm of the season today. With the temperature hovering around plus10 it's just comforting to know that what ever falls, it won't have to be shovelled. As a motorcycle rider I'm usually not happy to see the rain unless life has decided that it is not a day for a ride. Of course today was not a day to ride - I still have not got the VStar out of storage. (I'm a little ashamed of myself.) Life has had far too many other plans for me lately and I'm desperately trying to catch up. I'm envious of the many riders I heard roaring past today - maybe next weekend.
One thing I have had the chance to do lately is check out http://ronaldpeter.posterous.com/ a new website featuring the art of my friend and fellow biker Ron Peter. Over the past few years I've had the good fortune to enjoy and be inspired by many of Ron's bike trips through his photographs. He has now decided to show the world what talent he has as a painter. Yeah, Ron! Well done! Am looking forward to our next ride to "the County."

No comments:

Post a Comment