Yes Emily

Yes Emily, girls can ride motorcycles!


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Scenes From North Dakota

Last night's Miles City storm never materialized but this morning it looked like I'd be running out of luck. I headed east again on I-94 under a suspicious sky but once again the weather fairies have been on my side. I'm comfortably camped in Bismark North Dakota without so much as a cloud in the sky despite the forecast for severe storms, hail and possible tornadoes. The campground owners have been more than wonderful and the Star is parked just as safely inside their garage as I am in a protected little spot. Not so lucky was a fellow Canadian rider in from Winnipeg who has seen more rain on his first day out than I have the entire time. Here's hoping the weather holds.
By far, the best KOA campground I've stayed at. The owners and employees seem to be having lots of fun in their new business.

I stop for horses...


Pretty rocks ...

And giant dandilions...

Today, I didn't want to miss a thing.

Painted Canyon - North Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment