Yes Emily

Yes Emily, girls can ride motorcycles!


Saturday, July 7, 2018

Vintage Motorcycle Show: Oxford Mills ON


So, I’m trying to reduce the weight for this years trip, which means cutting back on a lot of the usual carry along electrintronic devices. Today’s ride to Oxford Mills with just the motorcycle, my local tour guide and the phone is an experiment.













More than a little frustrating but the reduced weight will be worth it (I hope). The Star is headed East to the ocean once again.

6 comments:

  1. East to PEI again? Just the phone actually works pretty well these days as long as you don’t need to do any formatting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PEI again ... Yes! When I can't think of anywhere else to go, there is nowhere better in the world than PEI. It's like going home. I am not sure if I can survive with a phone and and iPad ... time will tell.

      Delete
  2. Wishing you a great journey, Karen. Please say hi to the Atlantic ocean, I haven't seen it for a while now, and miss it dearly.

    I have learned to cut down weight on my hikes, now I travel light no matter what means of transport is involved. No gadgets except for the mobile phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will say hi to the ocean for you ... for sure. Not sure how I will survive the minaminal device (or clothing) lifestyle though. Will keep you posted.

      Delete
  3. We road over to Oxford Mills on Saturday as well. But we stopped at the Ashton Pub for a bite and a pint first and didn't get there until 2:30, by which time most had packed up and left.
    Safe travels down East.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cajun, we arrived close to noon and by the time we’d finished a snack they seemed to be packing up. It was a short event. Sorry we missed you.

    ReplyDelete